The Academy of European Law (ERA) is organising its Annual Conference on European Public Procurement Law 2016, which will take place in Trier (Germany) on 14-15 April 2016. The conference will help practitioners keep abreast of the latest developments in law, policy and jurisprudence and discuss current challenging issues in EU public procurement law.
I am thrilled to be joining a top-level roster of speakers, including
- Christopher Bovis, Professor HK Bevan Chair, Law School, University of Hull
- Dr Vera Eiró, Consultant, Linklaters; Professor, Catholic University and New University School of Law, Lisbon
- Pascal Friton, Principal Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Berlin
- Nikolaos Korogiannakis, Managing Partner, G.S. Kostakopoulos & Associates, Brussels
- Dr Albert Sánchez Graells, Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol Law School; Member of the European Commission Stakeholder Expert Group on Public Procurement
- Katharina Vierlich, Deputy Head of Unit G2, DG GROW, European Commission, Brussels
- Michael Jürgen Werner, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, Brussels
Registration details and further information are available at the conference page.